czwartek, 11 kwietnia 2013

& cynismo ilustrado

Now let's be less serious :). Sometimes a huge world of graphic design, which consisted of so many things, not only technical, really scares me. How to explore it? Why I wrote "less serious"? With too many thoughts and fears in our heads, sometimes the best thing to do is to relax (we love it, don't we?). We can relax still with graphic design...for example website cynismoilustrado.com. I find it by accident. As usual I was looking for something, and in the meantime I found interesting and non-expected things. I'm so lucky, yeah!
Me, I'm not good in cynicism (too stupid, hmm ;p?). But I admire people who can do that. Most of them must have good quality of brain...how to not like it? Site cynismoilustrado seems to be very popular. Wrong word. It's popular! More than 420 thousands of facebook fans...that is enough good reason. Unfortunately a lot of cynicism illustration are in Spanish, but theirs visually could be still very clear and understandable.


Btw: Finally I finished reading David Airey's "Logo Design Love: A guide to Creating Iconic Brand Identities". Last pages were very precious for me. I found there basics, which I was looking for. Basic is basic - it's so important for me! So in next posts I will introduce u iconic graphic designers :D









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz